- Offers very comprehensive and extensive information on anxiety in children and youth.
- Also offers many self-help worksheets on their resource page.
Kidthink - Mental Health Service for Kids
- Mental health treatment and outreach program that focuses on improving mental health and well-being for children aged 12 and under in Manitoba
- provides child, parenting and family support and treatment
- Helping Your Anxious Child by Ronald M. Rapee, Susan H. Spence, Vanessa Cobham, and Ann Wignall
- The Shyness & Social Anxiety Workbook for Teens by Jennifer Shannon
- Freeing Your Child From Anxiety by T. Chansky
- What to do When You Worry Too Much: A Kid’s Guide to Overcoming Anxiety by Dawn Huebner
- When My Worries Get Too Big by Kari Dunn Buron
- Anxiety and the Gift of Imagination by Robin Alter
- Anxious Kids, Anxious Parents by Reid Wilson and Lynn Lyons
- Playing with Anxiety: Casey's Guide For Teens and Kids by Reid Wilson and Lynn Lyons
From Australia - available at Prairie Sky Books, Winnipeg
- The Secret Problem (OCD) by Weaver & Phillips
- The Panic Book (Panic Disorder) by Weaver & Phillips
- The School Wobblies (School Anxiety) by Weaver & Phillips
- Full of Beans (ADD) by Weaver & Phillips
- Too Blue (Depression) by Weaver & Phillips
- Winnipeg Regional Health Authority - Central Intake for Children and Adolescents
• Referrals for anxiety treatment at Manitoba Adolescent Treatment Centre or Health Sciences Centre.
• There is no fee for this service
Manitoba Psychological Society
• Private Practice Psychologists - under Find a Psychologists - categories: Children + Anxiety Disorders.
• Fees will vary
Macdonald Youth Services
• Free Counselling for ages 13-29 (ages 13-15 must be accompanied by an adult)
• Wednesdays from 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm, first come, first served.